Unjust ban from command roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzamundi

Greytide
on the 22nd I was banned from the command role for going afk.
however the reason was because i couldn't rejoin since the server has gone through the major update.
with the pic i attached, it shows what i could see every time i rejoined, i tried many things to fix it however it failed in the end.
i posted about it on discord like the pic i attached shows.
character name is vol lic

unknown.png

Last edited:

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
We usually give warnings and/or investigate before jumping straight to bans. If the banning admin doesn’t have anything to say I’ll unban tonight.

Please follow our ban appeal template in the future.

peer

Janitor
SysOp
I command-banned you for disconnecting as a head without ahelping, and because notes.

If you followed the link I expressly gave you you'd have done this right, and i would have unbanned you now.

Command ban lasts a week (ending 29th), deal with it.

muzamundi

Greytide
seems kinda unfair since my last ban was over and done with since my week was up.
couldn't ahelp since i couldn't RECONECT to the game/server and the tab didn't show up.
but you're telling me to 'deal with it' when I discussed it on the discord, tried a few fixes and still didn't work?
It's no longer how long until I am banned, it's just unfair that an update screwed up many people clients, couldn't do shit and punished for something we had no control over.
However since I failed to follow your link and now you're sperging about it, I'll do it.

Byond account and character name: draack/Vol Lic
Banning admin: peer
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Banned from command
Ban reason and length:
disconnecting and a week
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
GMT+11
Your side of the story: Played cap, client disconnected early in the game, couldn't rejoin, tell people on discord about it since i couldn't contact admins on the client. get banned a day later cause "i left the game without contacting an admin on ahelp"
Why you think you should be unbanned:
As i said many times, i could not reconnect and it even shows in the pic i attached before and the new one I just attached. I didn't do anything wrong, I tried to fix it and asked for help on the discord and I still get banned.

unknown.png

peer

Janitor
SysOp
Byond account and character name: draack/Vol Lic
Banning admin: peer
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from command
Ban reason and length: disconnecting and a week
Time ban was placed (including time zone): GMT+11
Your side of the story: Played cap, client disconnected early in the game, couldn't rejoin, tell people on discord about it since i couldn't contact admins on the client. get banned a day later cause "i left the game without contacting an admin on ahelp"
Why you think you should be unbanned:
As i said many times, i could not reconnect and it even shows in the pic i attached before and the new one I just attached. I didn't do anything wrong, I tried to fix it and asked for help on the discord and I still get banned.
nice, lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.