Not open for further replies.

Guesswho2778

Assistant
Byond account and character name:guesswho2778 Mikael Cadwell
Banning admin: TheFakeElon
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Discord
Ban reason and length: for posting the forbidden doris lore
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 23/03/2021 not sure what time
Your side of the story: doris shared a link to "doris lore" for those that had access to gulag, so i shared some doris lore that i screenshotted ages ago, (which wasnt gulag content by the way) people laughed, then elon banned me.

I later remembered that i had an alt in austation, said a few things, used !tgs check a few times, looked at the memes channel.
Then i said something (ive forgotten what) that made terra think i was sips or swigs.
I then had a short conversation, couldnt resist responding with "you are just going to have to guess" when someone asked who i was.
The alt was later banned, this was maybe three or four days ago.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I dont think the screenshot i posted was worthy of a ban, its also been a few weeks now, and i would like to get back in.

terra

Terra
Host
the "doris lore" link they posted didn't actually go to gulag, you made that assumption. It went to another server's channel that you certainly don't have access to. Also I didn't even know your alt got banned lol. wasn't me

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
I banned you because you promised to stop taking and posting screenshots as a condition for one of your previous ban appeals. I didn't care any more or less whether it was related to me or not, which you seem to be implying.

You weren't banned because you posted a screenshot, you were banned because you posted your 1000th out of context discord conversation for the 200th time. I think I speak for just about everyone when I say it's at the very least, incredibly annoying.

Guesswho2778

Assistant
"you promised to stop taking and posting screenshots as a condition for one of your previous ban appeals "
i remember saying i would stop taking so many screenshots, and i have.
i dont however remember saying this as a condition for a previous ban appeal.

Last edited:

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
Oops, looks like that wasn't the case, my bad.

I'll unban you if you agree to stop constantly posting old screenshots, no one finds it entertaining for the reasons I've already listed above.

It's worth mentioning that this is your second ban appeal since your "last" warning, so I mean it when I say this is your last chance, next time will be a blanket ban.

Guesswho2778

Assistant
Sure thing, ill also try to remember to go hunting through my computer when i can and remove all those screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.