Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowStache

Byond account and character name:Ben Kirb
Banning admin:All of them
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma ban
Ban reason and length: Being a minge
Time ban was placed (including time zone): some time last month maybe
Your side of the story: As I have the memory of a 75 year old alzheimers patient who is currently having an epileptic seizure, I have no idea. I would like someone who does remember who kept an archive of my permanent ban to post the ban reason, thank you
Why you think you should be unbanned:
SS13 with under 100ms is pretty cool, and I think my VACation is over, if it wasn't obvious Austation is the only aus server and I do not want to play with the overseas plebians

Love - BowStache

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben has been gone for a long time, they were a fairly regular player and pretty robust too. I dont have much bad things to say about Ben though since I havent been there to witness him rule breaking. If we do give him a second chance hopefully he has learned his lesson.

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
Keep in mind that ben has been given many chances, more so than we give most players, in the past he has had a particularly bad attitude in game. However, it has been quite some time since he was banned, people change and so do their attitudes. Maybe I just have repressed Stockholm syndrome but I wouldn’t be opposed to give him one last shot.

R

RainbowStache

Why? did you leave the bathroom light on all night?

Jelly

Cook
If he's getting unbanned ingame I'll unban on Discord too, but I'll be watching.

Unbanning Bowstache, but no clue which Bowstache as you are banned on Discord twice. Work out which account for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.