tapiocasquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapiocaSquid

Security
Game Admin
that's... not what metagrudging is, for one thing.
for another, there's no "usual" location for singularity/tesla engines on meta, box, kilo, or pubby. the only station that I can think of that, at roundstart, has locations for singulo/tesla engines, is delta, and even then its recommended to use the tesla over the singularity because it's overall better than the singulo.

Nus127

Assistant
Game Admin
Even if we say that me getting killed is fair game. What about the rest of it?
Is there a proof or reason behind you claiming metagrudge or is this anger speaking?
Throwing acusations without evidence is a big nono to me

Also The killing was not fair game, getting hit to crit is fair for non-antags

Consul

Assistant
Is there a proof or reason behind you claiming metagrudge or is this anger speaking?
Throwing acusations without evidence is a big nono to me

Also The killing was not fair game, getting hit to crit is fair for non-antags
The round previous he gave me a "note" for murderboning because I set the AI to kill all humans as the traitor because previously in the round I was murderboned by the clown while shitsec did nothing. The clown stole all my shit, including my traitor PDA and CE armor, and walked around in it while shitsec just whinged about the shitty round (and rightfully so because HoP was handing out AAs to everyone which is apparently ok as well?). The only thing I had was my jumpsuit. Using the AI to kill everyone as quickly as possible was the only thing I could think of to have any chance of completing my objectives (which it did) but he didn't like that, perhaps because he died to it (not sure might have died earlier or later).
I think the grudge is pretty obvious though when someone starts the round off by throwing your shit into space and calling you a retard. If you can give any other reason for why that might be I'd love to hear it.

I also had an incident previously with him where I set off an maxcap and killed some people and was banned for a day (I think it was him but I could be wrong), which is fair enough. I don't think he was unfair in his rulings as an admin but he clearly has a grudge against me personally which I think really shouldn't be on with an admin.

Consul

Assistant
Okay well it's getting late and I have stuff to do tomorrow. I don't think I have anything more to add, from my point of view if people aren't convinced about the griefing and grudge by now then they never will. Not sure how these complaints work but I'll check in tomorrow to see what happens. Hopefully tapioca will leave me the fuck alone and do his job from now on, both as a player and an admin.

Nus127

Assistant
Game Admin
Ok so it seems none of this is actually needed for a full blown complaint, the note was completely justified as not even traitors without hijack the shuttle or specific antags.

Murderbone laws permitted the ai to murder everyone and if the ai did murder, all fault is on you.

The max cap depends on situation as if it was a tot target it’s semi-fine or hijack.

There’s no actual instance of metagrudge, just the fact you had done things to evident a highly dangerous engine that has gotten loose several times. In any case you had fucked up, squid fucked up, end of story. Also please don’t tell the admin to “leave you alone”

Status
Not open for further replies.