Enable Random AI Lawsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

terra

Terra
Host
Yeah, random lawsets were cool, but they made our job excruciating especially with multiple AIs and for borgs. That's not even counting the fact that the majority of AI players see anything not Asimov as "kill people at slightest excuse"

TapiocaSquid

Yaki
Game Master
It would be cool to have Asimov be higher chance than the rest, so that most of the time the AI's laws are Asimov and occasionally something else

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
From an admin point of view, It's pretty annoying having to deal with new players or players from TG playing AI with lawsets other than Asimov. 50% of the time people will just play like they have Asimov until someone points out their laws, I'd say 40% are validhunting AIs using their vague lawsets (I'm looking at you, dagoth & rick lawset) to kill people wherever possible. And then there is the 10% genuine good AI players that actually follow their laws.

Although I do like forcefully restraining captain to tuck him into bed 40 minutes into the shift during blob

Melvyn bailey

Shaft Miner
What about swapping Asimov for crewsimov. its annoying to be an IPC and be plasma flooded by P.L.A.S.M.A because there aren't any humans on board

terra

Terra
Host
And you didn't think to AHELP "REEEE ADMEMES HELP AI PLASMAFLOODIMMNG ME FOR NO REEISON AHHHH!!!!111"? Doubtful

terra

Terra
Host
Just because it's allowed in the AIs laws doesn't mean it's actually allowed in the server rules

terra

Terra
Host
So what you do is you respawn, spawn a pulse rifle and space gear, and shoot the walls and then the ai

terra

Terra
Host
And if you were acting in a way that was justifiably suspicious to the ai (moving nuke disk without authorization) and are non-human, expect to get killed. It's one of the downsides to playing non-human

Jelly

Cook
This is a thread petitioning the availability of randomized round start laws.
If you wish to petition for Asimov to be replaced with Crewsimov, please start a more appropriate thread and bring it to the attention of the AuStation community.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.