Your Byond name: Cooliecan
Your character name: Annabel Wilson
Their Byond name (if known): Nus127
Their character name: Admin
Time and date: 6:40pm 23/10/2020
Round ID :5597
Logs and/or screenshots:150149
Description of the events that occurred:

Nus127 being a asshole via achat and spawning a Floor Cluwne on my character ruining the round, Yes I went for the captains card so I could upograde my access to do science so I could keep mining better on a 12 pop round.
I could not even get the card because someone already broke into the captains office and stole it. I instead of breaking in asked the Ai and crew If I could be promoted to captain. They said yeah and AI let me in.

Why you believe they should be punished:
They're hostile, unprofessional and made my round unplayable for a rule that I got close to, but did not break.

Nus127

Janitor
Game Admin
1. random maint floor cluwne so not me
2. dont try and steal AA so you can just "upgreade my access"
3. just because someone stole it before you got there, doesnt mean stealing captain gear is OK cus "someone else broke in"
also you made a report about this while the same round was still fucking active

Nus127

Janitor
Game Admin
0. Don't be a dick Don't deliberately ruin rounds for other players as a non-antagonist.
I didnt ruin their round, that was maint, not me

Nus127

Janitor
Game Admin
Also sorry for the hostility but it isnt the first time i had to deal with people just trying to take AA so they can get more access as non-antag. was kinda just done with it

Cooliecan

Assistant
Game Trialmin
I checked the staff who and only 1 mentor appeared when I wrote this, so I thought you left. I did also not want to continue talking directly with you, as it seemed like the frustration was just escalating, and it's pretty of putting.

On a low pop round with no command, The chain of command falls to the crew. I asked the AI to let me in over public radio and to apply to be the captain. Which they agreed to. 12 pop round with no command or scientists is like playing in the stone ages of space station 13. I forgive you and don't hold it against you for the hostility, there are plenty of hostile players to deal with as an admin, I can see many reasons to lose it at a player.

Nus127

Janitor
Game Admin
ah i didnt see the common as i was observing and watching a miner so the constant firing would have scrolled the chat too fast. Anyway yeh sorry for snappin

Status
Not open for further replies.