Not open for further replies.

psychnurse

Assistant
Byond account and character name: Psychnurse - Shocksley
Banning admin: Edgar ASP
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma
Ban reason and length: "Being a shitter, metagrudging, selfantagging
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2020-08-18 18:29:34 - 7:29 NSW time
Your side of the story: Played a borg that cleaned almost the entire station and occasionally slipped people. Accused of metagrudging because I slipped the guy that killed me about 6 times as well as anyone else that was walking where I was cleaning. Took the HOS gun aswell with my trash bag of holding to stop human harm which I shouldn't have done . I wasn't causing human harm or breaking my laws, just doing my job and slipping people after I was killed. Plus the station was pretty clean even after the vent discharge so I wasnt just slipping people
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I don't think I was metagrudging by interacting with the person that killed me in the exact same way I interacted with everyone else on the station. I shouldnt have taken the hos' gun with my trash bag.

TapiocaSquid

Yaki
Game Master
you've used knowledge gained from a past life as a borg and as ghost roles before bruz. also, you have a massive track record of being a shitter

psychnurse

Assistant
What past knowledge did I use? All I did was clean, slip people and take stuff to cargo to be sold. Doesn't matter anyways I suppose, I have been trying to not be a shitter over the last month or so, really starting to get into the community and get to know the people in it. I apologize for the shit I've pulled and I hope I can get another chance in the future.

Last edited:

EdgarASP

Assistant
Game Admin
Sorry. I should have clarified the reason more. My bad.
Essentially I'd received multiple complaints about you doing shitter things while a borg, I also noticed you didnt state laws when I asked you but I let it slide, since you probably just missed it. But I didn't just receive those complaints this round. I was made aware of several complaints that were made about you playing borg from previous rounds and was lead to believe this was a semiregular occurrence. Other members of staff made me aware of incidents they recall about you accessing your corpse as a ghost role, and not in the sense of your corpse being in a public area. I mean going into permabrig specifically to reclaim your old items. I checked your notes as well, and found numerous instances of this kind of behavior. my initial decision just going to be to job ban you from borg temporarily, however after discussing it with other members of staff, it was decided that since this was relatively frequent behavior, and taking into account your selling the entire armory or doing other veins of generally unhelpful shitter things, the ban should be a permanent and serverwide one.

I'm personally not opposed to your ban being repealed or downgraded, and I'm sorry I didnt clarify earlier.

psychnurse

Assistant
Well again I apologize for those actions and devolving into shittery at times. Hope I can get another chance at some point and I am doing my best to refrain from said shittery

EdgarASP

Assistant
Game Admin
Since I'm the banning admin, I've decided to accept your appeal and reduce the ban to two days. It expires on the 20th of the 8th, 6:30pm queensland time. Please note however that you're officially on probation. Continued rulebreaking will see this ban reinstated and also weaken future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.