Daud Serkonos/Swigs/Jurgen Klopp Ban Appeal for Captain, HoP and HoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retr0

Janitor
Byond account and character name: Nitr0Del7, Santiago "Swigs" Pereira, Jurgen Klopp and Daud Serkonos
Banning admin: peer
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Jobbaned from Captain, HoS and HoP
Ban reason and length: Banned for "Banned from Roles: Captain, Head of Personnel, Head of Security for 1 month - Mid-round suicide as captain during a hostile situation "because they didn't want to deal with it" for 1 month
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-07-25 03:55:49
Your side of the story: (False Ban) I think i may be the wrong person because the day the ban was applied i only played a borg, VEGA and detective, Daud Serkonos last night, I don't recall ever playing captain, last night, and if i do play captain from round start, the swigs character is always used for i.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
(False Ban) I think you may have the wrong person because I don't recall playing captain last night, I was only playing borg last night and then a detective. i was banned for suiciding mid round as captain, when i never played captain last night to begin with???? im very confused, and i think you may have banned the wrong person.

Last edited:

Retr0

Janitor
This was not the case, this was what i told tucker in ghostchat to spite him, because i died in an embarrassing way, in actual fact, the AI quick siphoned the room and i died because the pressure was so low, and i couldn't breathe, i only made it in the trash chute just in time, but succumbed to my injuries, if you look at the logs in says i died in waste disposals not in space, i was trying to disabled the miniSAT ai, thinking i could access it thru the APC in the CE office, but realised it was not the case and was too late to do so, and the following stated happened, and myself and tucker had our confrontation in ghostchat, and i lied to him to spite him, i understand lying and saying what i said to spite him was wrong, but my ban for "Mid-round suicide as captain during a hostile situation "because they didn't want to deal with it" is false and should be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.