Not open for further replies.
Your Byond name: Headless Gorilla
Your character name: Pete
Their Byond name (if known):
EiceHasNoIQ2
Their character name:
Doom Slayer
Time and date:
8/6/2019 1:50AM (Sydney Timezone (GMT+10))
Round ID:
Logs and/or screenshots: NaN
Description of the events that occurred: I was playing as sentient animal, Pete, when out of nowhere Doom Slayer and his golem, Adamantine Cinnabar start attacking me and trying to kill me. I manage to flee with 22% health. I see him and his Golem at arrivals like a minute later and the golem draws a pickaxe so I kicked him 3 times and he retaliated. I tried to escape onto the shuttle but had no access, and they killed me.

Why you believe they should be punished:
Doom Slayer randomly attacked and killed me, though many times I warned him I was sentient he kept going.

Dawson1917

Janitor
After checking logs you were indeed attacked first by EiceHasNoIQ2 without any antagonization I could see (you were passive dragging me towards the shuttle at the time) and attacked them back only after being shot 5 times with a weakened PKA in the hallway. Doom Slayer and the golem (MCTerra) stopped attacking after you yelled out you were sentient. Following that you attack the golem at escape without them first attacking you, and are killed by Doom Slayer.

I wouldn't consider someone killing an animal that is known to be aggressive and happens to be sentient worthy of a player complaint, and seeing as you were only properly killed after re-engaging with them at escape I'm considering this as an IC issue.

I was shot to 22 HP constantly yelling I was sentient. I ran away screaming for them to stop and for help and managed to slip away. When I made it to arrivals, the golem drew his pickaxe and I took that as a threat, and attacked him and tried to flee.

terra

Terra
Host
While I can't technically call judgement as I was involved, this sounds too much like an ided complaint. If you're running around in the halls as Pete expect to be beaten up. Most people know that the goat kicks them. Also remember when earlier you ahelped and asked if you could murderbone as Pete, I quote; "Yes but Pete kicks people". I had a good laugh.

Yeah but there's a difference when Pete is screaming "HELP!!" and when he's just attacking. Also, not to mention I was dragging Dawson around.

Status
Not open for further replies.