Benjamin Kirb's ban appeal for the server Austation

BowStache

Greytide
Byond account and character name: BowStache - Ben Kirb
Banning admin: Forgot
Ban type (What are you banned from?): banned from the game server
Ban reason and length: banned for continuously valid hunting with max caps (big no no!) perma ban after several hundred notes
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Forgot
Your side of the story: There is no my side of the story, just max capped a few valids destroying vital parts of the station up
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Before the maxcap valid hunting incident there was pretty much no complaints from anyone about me up to that point for quite a while, of course if the restriction was lifted from my account I would stop valid hunt max capping, pretty sad I know but it's a small price to play to bump the server pop up 🙏.... But yeah pretty much i'm not hyper autistic like I was when I first joined and the max capping crap was the only bad thing i've done in that long span of time so i'd like to be considered the 11th player for secret pop thank you for reading my story

Cooliecan

Assistant
Game Trialmin
I'd like to know what you intend on doing instead of running though the hallways using a superheated flame thrower trying to torch valids indescribably harming players leading to a reduction in new players coming back when they just keep getting robusted?

BowStache

Greytide
What i've done when I was on was just make the station uninhabitable in all aspects now that I think about it, so I would do less of that and instead run around as curator with the nasa suit on