1. Be respectful to other members.
2. No overly explicit language
Swearing and rude slang is allowed on Discord because it's in an informal setting. The forums are for more formal discussion and language used should align with this.
3. Peanut policy is in effect for applicable sections.
Follow policy guidelines in the sticky post for that section.
4. Make sure your posts are relevant to the section you're posting in.
This sounds incredibly basic, but it's shocking how many people don't get this.
5. Don't exploit any potential bugs in the forum setup