Unban Skuggo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Greytide
I try play I get message saying Banned by host: you or another user of this computer or connection (Mcterra is idiot stinko) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Previously warned to change inappropriate name, comes back with this shit.. This ban (BanID #226) was applied by Mick1299 on 2019-08-10 23:26:07 during round ID 1384. This is a global ban from all of our servers. This is a permanent ban.

Idk who Mcterra is or why I made an account named that but I can't play on the only server w/ good ping in OCE. I would guess I was fucking around with my mates at the time because I don't remember this and whatever I did won't happen again, I just wanna learn the game.

Jelly

Cook
Byond account and character name:
Mcterra is idiot stinko (unknown)

Banning admin:
Mick1299

Ban type (What are you banned from?):
AuStation Server

Ban reason and length:
Previously warned to change inappropriate name
Indefinite

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2019-08-10 23:26:07 #226

Your side of the story:

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Idk who Mcterra is or why I made an account named that but I can't play on the only server w/ good ping in OCE. I would guess I was fucking around with my mates at the time because I don't remember this and whatever I did won't happen again, I just wanna learn the game.

terra

Terra
Host
Hi, your appeal is missing some key information such as your ckey (byond username) as well as other fields, and did not follow the template. I'm locking this appeal. Please make a new one and follow the template in the sticky post.

Status
Not open for further replies.