Tabbit
Their character name:
Arturo Muggins
Time and date:
Saturday 28/09, Midnight
Round ID:
Countless Rounds

Description of the events that occurred:
While this thread doesn't focus on one event, it will cover some of the things Tabbit is known for doing.
Tabbit solely plays Captain or HoS. They play these roles for power, which he repeatedly exploits every round. They enjoy undermining the experience of other players and often executes players without a trial or captain approval on suspicion of treachery. They are abusive to other players (including staff members), using the usual excuse something along the lines of "oh I was just being a dick but it was IC so I'm not actually a dick", though his abusive antics often carry on during or after the round on the server discord. He has been seen to murderbone and powergame; detaining crew members for seemingly no reason and failing to set timers, and other equally mind-boggling things like giving guns to brig prisoners and encouraging them to commit suicide, harm-lasering unarmed, non-resisting and innocent crew in the halls, pepper-spraying people in departures, arresting other heads of staff because they disagree with them... If you want to shoot other players and goof around, go play CM where that's the norm. This is Austation, not Autism Playground 2: Electric Boogaloo. We have an expectation that players (outside of reason) do not act in a way that prevents other players from having an enjoyable experience. While it's fair to argue they too deserve an enjoyable experience, it's not one we're comfortable facilitating in this community at the expense of other players.

Why you believe they should be punished scrutinised:

Tabbit, known as Arturo Muggins is a notoriously hot-headed player. While I'm not demanding the staff team to take action on this, I do strongly support the motion that they scrutinise this player's activity and consider a head ban, as it is particularly worrying -- This is my platform to present my concerns.

terra

Terra
Host
I'm afraid I can't process this complaint unless round IDs can be provided for log lookup and verification of claims.

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
From the few encounters I've had with Arturo, this complaint seems mostly true. However I think it's incredibly hypocritical that you of all people are making the complaint given your consistent over escalation in most situations. I've witnessed you stab people to death after being shoved, handing out large sentences for minor crimes.

Anyway, I thought I might add that in and I advise other admins to look into both cases.

Daikyu

Assistant
Terra;
Thanks for your response mate. No need to worry for round IDs or processing, just made this last night to bring this guy's conduct known. I'm disappointed that more times than not, when I ahelp about something such as discussed above, it's met with a reply of crude silence. It'd be great if we could nip this sort of stuff at the source but often it just doesn't happen. It's understandable that often times staff aren't available, but when I adminwho and see four names at peak time, you've gotta admit it's not unfair to expect help would be available.

Elon;
No clue what you're on about. I've seldom stabbed people to death for something as petty as that, and when that has occurred, it has been an antag round. I always have the space law page open when I take a security role and consider my judgements to be in line with the guidelines, perhaps you should read it yourself and get some context before you make outlandish accusations. If you want to make a complaint, go ahead, find some logs, get some evidence instead of making unconstructive and unfounded accusations; don't piggyback off a thread and lead it off-topic because you can't be bothered to make your own thread. Last time I checked good staff members didn't engage in bias.

Urytion

Assistant
We can't make action without a specific actionable complaint. "This guy is a dick" is not a complaint. This belongs in a salt channel, not in user complaints.

terra

Terra
Host
Urytion is correct, I can't act on complaints without sufficient evidence, because it would make it essentially impossible to verify claims and would set a precedent for expecting staff to act on complaints without required information. I am going to reject this complaint for the time being, feel free to create a new thread with round IDs if you so desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.