Mcterra
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
The server. Austation 13.
Ban reason and length:

"Killing for no reason" Perma ban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
Server time 2019-06-21 23:31:49 during round 761
Your side of the story:
First round ever playing medic and so I try reattach a leg in surgery. I use the drapes on his body and nothing happens even after trying it a few more times with no success and the social anxiety quirk kicks in at the worst times so i can't reply, so I tab out to look up a guide to help with surgery and then when I come back into the game I am being attacked constantly by Ricardo Bazuso and and one time i defend myself by attacking his face with a circular saw and I end up getting banned for it.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Because I am still learning the game and it is the only Australian server.

Last edited:

terra

Terra
Host
Full ban reason was:
For no apparent reason, decapitated Ricardo Bazuso (HideAndSeekLOGIC), and hid their head in the chapel garden. Failed to respond to the ahelp after multiple messages. Appeal at https://austation.net
The reason I banned you was not because you killed Ricardo, it was because you failed to answer me my four PMs to you where I warned that you would be banned if you failed to respond. I didn't ban you while you were AFK, the first PM was as you were walking back from the garden after depositing his head, and several more while you wandered around the station.

I'll check the logs and see what happened with Ricardo and make a decision after that

terra

Terra
Host
I'm just confused why you didn't notice, admin messages are in bold with red text with a very unmistakable "bwoink" sound

Serialfox

Greytide
Considering IRL on Friday my work day started at 4:30am... I must have been more out of it than usual. :/
What ever you end up choosing, I'll respect it and leave it at that.

terra

Terra
Host
I'm satisfied with that, and you've served any possible time for the killing. I'll lift your ban sometime tomorrow.

Appeal resolved, locking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.