RimWorld; Royalty is pretty good

Melvyn bailey

Shaft Miner
What can i say except its true. i especially love the mecanoid clusters and calling royal aid for support in a difficult raid. also psychics and the repossession of the [REDACTED] level tech to make my base immune to sieges. which is very, very value for money. also Heck insect hives wish there was an easy way to obliterate them. without making everything -17 Celsius. or using the OB weapons. i suppose the Power++ mod which lets you hack ancient power satellites could help for this exact reason but its a lot of work really. anyway thanks for attending my TED talk i'll be back soon to tell you guys why i hate Combat Extended and its Armour and Penetration systems, but why i love it for the fact it gives you an inventory.

Melvyn bailey

Shaft Miner
For reference the [REDACTED] tech level is only heard off on certain worlds where tech levels can cure even Luciferium addiction. (as well as being capable of destroying the known universe with hardly much force) they also might be from glitter worlds that went too far in tech expansion who knows they might even be the progenitor for intelligent life and even the ever-so impossible Archotech AI persona cores. BUT THAT JUST A THEORY A RIM-THEORY. THANKS FOR READING

Last edited: