Welcome to a collection of dumb thoughts I've had. I find that I forget these things after a few days if I don't put them down, so why not put them in public too for some peer review?
- This playable rat idea I just read
Now my memory of this game is quite flawed, with many months between each time i get into it, but I do remember that on some servers they allowed ghosts to spawn as mice or drones to explore/help the station, or try to survive. I'm just proposing mice here as I do understand that drones could...
- Apids have a honey sac in their abdomen - converts nutriment to honey that you can eject into a container
- Remove miningbots from the rewards vendor and make them a companion spawn that miners can create with much less effort
- Finish my Battle Royale map
- Finish PollenStation - a station that has grown out of an asteroid previously used for mining. Looks very rough and repurposed.
- Finish PetalStation - a fragile station made of floatillas that are connected with a network of space bridges and transit tubes.
- Finish RootStation - a planetbound map, styled like an Australian coastal tourist town.
- Add Polycrete race - sapient filter feeding worms inspired by the FTL Lanius and real world Polychaetae
- Construction bags from tg
- Add the bathroom crate to cargo
- Make miner combat harder
- Overhaul ore aquisition (lodes and mining rigs?)
- Diversify and improve work mechs (wait for zesko mech overhaul first)
- Add a public mining shuttle
- Buff sentient virus with more symptoms and a greater initial flexibility.