Nanotrasen Admiral Annabelle Wilson trainer and supervisor of captains

Cooliecan

Assistant
Game Trialmin
There is a lack of competent captains for the station. If there is a whitelist for central command roles I'd like to apply for it, if there is non it would be groovy to create one. I understand I don't have the cleanest record with Annabelle Wilson, but that means I've certainly learnt from the mistakes I've made and can make sure they don't happen again.

The idea is that I can take the position of something like an admiral and execute the training and supervising of captains.

It's not a role I'm applying to the power game, only ever acting in self-defence and not meddling in the station's affairs, but basically making the role of being an in-game mentor to captains and to a lesser extent command staff.

I've been playing space station 13 since 2014 and know the in-game mechanics inside and out and how to proficiently run a station.

I can discuss further more in-depth details in DM's.

Goose

Greytide
Pretty sure 99% captains would prefer not to have a supervisor considering the whole point of being captain is being the top of the station

Cooliecan

Assistant
Game Trialmin
Pretty sure 99% captains would prefer not to have a supervisor considering the whole point of being captain is being at the top of the station
Station yes, Nanotresen and central command, no. Captains still answer to Nanotresen and the station is owned and operated by NT. NT has always been at the top.