P

PinkNynxz

Byond account and character name: Nynxz \ Nynxz
Banning admin: Terra
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Austation SS13 Server
Ban reason and length: Permanent - Metacomming/Multikeying

Time ban was placed (including time zone):
2020-01-26 19:15:45 GMT+10
Your side of the story: I was teaching my 2 brothers, sister and girlfriend how to play after we were playing some board games and all enjoy town of salem/TTT we understand what metacommunication is and why it ruins games. When we play GMod we use in game comms as we all understand how to play, with SS13 we we're all kind of new. I was basically just trying to explain the controls to them, how to pick stuff up and use stuff. We don't know any of the maps and we werent trying to cause any trouble.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand others will have to make their own appeal but I think they wont bother as they think the game is too hard, I would like to learn with my older of the brothers KingLutherMartin. We weren't trying to cause any trouble, the most that was said before the ban was "How do I get out of this seat". I spoke to Terra and he said a popup should have happened however I didn't see it and my siblings were upstairs on discord and didn't say anything about it.

terra

Terra
Host
Thanks for your appeal!
For clarification, you would like two accounts unbanned: Yours (Nynxz) and KingLutherMartin?
Is that correct?

If so I am happy to lift the ban and even allow limited metacomms to help them learn, provided you let the admins know beforehand (Press F1 ingame to send a message to the admins).

P

PinkNynxz

If that is possible it would be highly appreciated.

I'll be sure to let admins know in the future if I plan on helping my brother.

Thank you.

terra

Terra
Host
Alright, I will lift the bans on those accounts some time tomorrow afternoon when I have time.
Thanks for appealing!

Status
Not open for further replies.