[McTerra] Maximilian

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maximilian

Byond account and character name: 'maximilian the first' and 'reman julian'
Banning admin: Jamal Mcterra F
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: 'rule 0' - plasmaflooding medical maint, 24 hours. (can't access the actual ban message, joining the server just leads to an error message.)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): it's not letting me check this moment but it would have been approximately 18:40 GMT+10
Your side of the story:I didn't think I was doing anything wrong at the time, rule 0 in written form states " Don't deliberately ruin rounds for other players as a non-antagonist. " as a result of my understanding of said rule, I made sure there were no victims(other than myself of course due to minute toxin damage).
Why you think you should be unbanned: dont unban. What I really want is some sort of clearer guidelines on what I should do do avoid such bans, perhaps you could link me such a resource in your reply?

terra

Terra
Host
if you don't understand that plasma flooding is pretty clearly being a dick, I feel that austation is probably not the server for you.
if you really need a resource or a process for this beyond basic common sense, consider yourself as a player nearby to you, and think "Would I appreciate having X done to/near me?" regarding plasma floods, the answer is a pretty clear and resounding NO.

Appeal denied.

terra

Terra
Host
In addition, one of my staff has informed me that you blew a hole in medical with a welding tank because "you were bored". I feel like your sense of right and wrong is a bit skewed. Probably too much law school.

Status
Not open for further replies.