Banning admin: Dorian Schofield
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Ausstation ss13 server
Ban reason and length:
Two Weeks for accidentally blowing up a fusion canister
Time ban was placed (including time zone):
8/22/2019 8:00 PM (GMT +11)
Your side of the story:
I was at the emergency shuttle lobby and i saw a guy drop a cool looking lava staff, so of course i picked it up and clicked on the first guy i saw. I honestly thought it would just push him around or something but admittedly it was pretty dumb of me to just do something like that without asking what it was first. Next thing i knew the station was fucked and i was dead.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Im definitely willing to take responsibility for clicking on some guy with a lava staff, i just think two weeks is a bit much as im always actively trying to participate every time i play and i wouldn't wanna intentionally nuke the whole station

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
I understand that you're new and you only had 2 hours here, but your account was 4 months old and you had megafauna gear, so I assumed you were from /tg/. I later discovered that you obtained the gear because someone left it on the ground. However, your actions (as non antag) still killed every single person on the station besides one guy in a Durand. But if you really are new and had know idea what you were doing I’d be happy to reduce your ban by 1 week. Just remember for future reference that clicking on spessman/canisters with stuff you don’t understand the function of is usually always a bad idea.

edit: spelling errors

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.