Corban Preifman/Coroime MetaGrudge/Griff Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Byond name: Headless Gorilla
Your character name: Swarly Stinson
Their Byond name (if known): Coroime
Their character name: Corban Priefman
Time and date: 28/5/2019 (~8PM Sydney GMT+10)
Round ID: 490

Logs and/or screenshots:
Before:

After:
11 Cue the Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Description of the events that occurred: Note, this is my first round on after being unbanned.

Rumours about there being lings on the station had started spreading, as well as traitors. I decide "Hey, if I want to robust lings easier with less of a threat, I should get more armour and space ready." so I head out to get augmented. As the robo was nearly done I hear someone shouting about a dead tator in medbay so I go check it out (According to him he was just fucking with the mime and the mime framed him as revenge, and he wasn't bb).

Randomly, Corban Preifman started yelling I assaulted him before going to medbay. I had an airtight alibi because it was a straight away between robo and medbay, the robo could vouch for me and I never even met Corban that shift. Eventually I find them dead in botany and I assume they were tator or blood brother (With no gear on them), so I start bringing them back to life for questioning. Apparently as a ghost, Corban/Coroime told the dead "tator" (Turns out he wasn't) some random shit and immediately after they were cloned, they ran to me in surgery doing revival surgery and demanded I revive them. Immediately I chop their limbs off and keep them stable and alive for questioning, since reattaching limbs takes like 10 seconds. They said they talked as ghosts and I said that's meta gaming. Anyways I assumed them both blood brothers and take Corban's body and the other guy to sec. Get arrested for attempted murder on the guy with no limbs, Corban gets cloned, and I attack them with my sword infront of multiple sec. I get arrested, then blob comes, I get freed, yadayada blob dies nothing interesting.

They just fucking flat out lied and meta grudged. This griefer really needs to get banned.

Why you believe they should be punished: Meta grudged and randomly accused me of assaulting them without even interacting with them that shift. Also, lied in OOC about the fact they were not Corban.

Last edited:

terra

Terra
Host
After review of logs by myself and a small army of volunteer backseat admins, I have made the decision to SEMI-APPROVE this complaint (More at six). The round in question was secret extended with the only antag being a blob spawned midround. Headless was non-antag, and so was Coroime. Attempting to frame other non-antags is unacceptable and will indeed make you valid. Further, (although no admins were online to reply) you lied in the ahelp saying that Headless killed you for no reason.

After reading the logs the rule breaking is definitely not as serious as I anticipated, with a single message being the linchpin of this whole issue.

The following is my decision on punishment:
Coroime will receive 48 hours of ban time for meta-grudging, being a dick and lying in an ahelp
Headless Gorilla will receive 24 hours of ban time for improper escalation (yet again), based on a single radio message to the chat that nobody really gave a shit about.

I understand this decision will be controversial, but I was not present for the round and made a decision based on the information in the logs. I won't be happy if more drama is started now that this is resolved. I know it was expected that Headless would get off, but the logs show improper conduct from both parties.

This complaint is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.