Your Byond name: mick1299
Your character name: Casey Mothwards
Their Byond name (if known): BusterTornad0
Their character name: Zack Bousum

Time and date: 17:47:37 server time, 12/08/2021
Round ID: 7659

Logs and/or screenshots:

Description of the events that occurred:

Had no interaction with zack throughout the round. Then when I was standing in front of the research desk, they come up behind me and shoot me with a syringe gun. It knocked me out and oded me on Ketamine, giving me a permanent split personality disorder.

I ahelped it after 20 minutes of attempting to cure it, yet they had locked themselves in a locker and logged out.

Why you believe they should be punished:
I had literally no interaction with them prior to the shooting. None. Hadn't even entered medical before the incident. They weren't a traitor, so it wasn't like I was a target.

Last edited:

B Chunder

Assistant
zack once drugged me and locked me in the showers then striped me of my gear for shoving him once and coughing near him, fucked up my entire round and the only reason i got out was due to a radiation wave that mutated me into teleporting out, he wasn't a traitor at the time and i feel zack pulls this shit too often.

psychnurse

Assistant
I couldn't be bothered making a report but hasn't the station been blown up by zack, killing many non targets and ruining the round on multiple occasions. Most recently would be his TATP bomb that he used to kill his target (me as kay toberly) which is fine on its own but the bomb was 2-3 times larger than a syndicate bomb and killed a fair few people. I don't know the exact number killed but medical, science and all the way up to the bridge were destroyed. His goals were just to kill someone and steal something so that doesn't really give a good excuse for destroying two whole departments.

tatp_is_funny.png

There was another instance a few rounds before this but I don't know the story for that one:
image0.png

What I'm getting at is the station is being repeatedly blown up, he makes super weapons every round and doesn't have hijack when he does it. Are tots allowed to just murder whoever they want now? Because people have been banned for less in the past, can we tell him to stop or are we allowed to just kill him whenever we see him making a super weapon?