🗿🗿🗿Ben Kirb ban appeal🗿🗿🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BowStache

Byond account and character name: BowStache/Ben Kirb
Banning admin: Forgot
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma ban
Ban reason and length: Banned for destroying parts of the station with maxcaps when told not to
Time ban was placed (including time zone): last week
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I was apparently told that maxcapping in general to valid hunt is something that I should not do because it is too destructive, truthfully I only remember being told to not suicide bomb which I have not done but is not why I was banned. Of course I still broke the rules but obviously I want to be unbanned but still have to be punished, I would like the perma ban to be brought down to 3 month ban or an entire month cat banned, either option is a fair solution in my eyes and I am eager to hear a response

Regards - Mr Ben Kirb

TapiocaSquid

Yaki
Game Master
You've been banned for consistently toeing the line of the rules, as well as your insistent validhunting and overall irritating behaviour. You've been perma'd before and I'm not entirely sure why you were unbanned in the first place. I have absolutely no faith that you will ever change your behaviour, ergo, shortening the ban to only three months would be pointless, as you'd just come back and continue being a dipshit.
I'm denying your appeal. You may reappeal in a year's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.