Ban appeal from staveol

Oozaru

Greytide
Byond account and character name: Ckey: Staveol but character name forgot

Banning admin: mcterra (he's the one who knows everything i've done)

Ban type (What are you banned from?): mostly minging with fuel tanks for aprox, 1-3 rounds which is pretty reasonable unfortunately.

Ban reason and length: perma until appealed.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2021-05-01 20:13:04

Your side of the story: honestly when i was invited to this game by friends, we were mostly gmod players and as usual pretty darn chaotic. of course not being a an excuse to get away with bullshittery, i blew up fuel tanks whenever i've had the chance to do so, mostly as an antag or sometimes as a different role that i did not know wether they were an antag or not. however there was a case where i killed people in a fight for unreasonable reasons (such as an argument) and blowing wielding tankks as a non antag. which led to the ban in the first place

Why you think you should be unbanned: i am unsure wether this unban will be issued but since time passed i realized that (albeit a bit late) there's pretty much terrible concequences for every ill-will. i came to terms with my bad past that i took my time to think about it for a long time, after a while of being alone without much friends left in my list, i realized now its not too late for me to start taking action and correct it all by re-doing everything the right way. ss13 was a very weird game for me at first but later when i remembered how fun it was back then i totally regret me getting banned from here and all those other servers (which i'm mostly unbanned from) and are trying my best to get a voucher from each place by behaving and becoming a great player. in conclusion i'm a roleplay fan and it seems i wasted my chances of playing this wonderful game in this great server to have the most potential fun.

Attachments

Last edited: