Ted Sterk
Their Byond name (if known):
Bailex
Their character name:
Melvyn Bailey
Time and date: 2020-02-22 18:16:36
Round ID:
Logs and/or screenshots:
Description of the events that occurred: Stole my mining points under the guise of trying to help me put them in the ore re-claimer, then proceeded to run off with the points. I chased after him and shot at him with my plasma cutter so I could get my points back off his ID card, he then fought back and killed himself by hitting the Cargodrobe, which promptly fell on him. As I then attempted to leave for lavaland with my reclaimed points, he re-spawned as HoS and ran onto my shuttle, hitting me with a stun-baton then spacing me. In a sandbox round.
Why you believe they should be punished:
He was unnecessarily griefing during a sandbox round, and then procceeded to be a complete dick about it in OOC. No apology, no "it was just a prank", he defended himself vehemently and called anything I said a cringe ass nae nae baby moment. This is not the sort of behaviour to go unpunished if this game is going to attract and maintain a player-base.

terra

Terra
Host
We won't retroactively ban for stuff in sandbox rounds, but once I confirm the logs I'll necessary action. Thanks for the report.
Anything else you need to add?

terra

Terra
Host
I have confirmed your recount through the logs. I'll take the necessary action against Bailex. Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.