[Apple_107] BaneBane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banebane

Greytide
Byond account and character name: BaneBane n/a
Banning admin: Apple_107
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent
Ban reason and length: Known shitter on other servers with a terrible record for ban evasion.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2019-12-02 21:18:00
Your side of the story: I'm quite confused about what happened. I quit that whole thing of ban evading a very long time ago. In a lot of servers, I always try my hardest to follow and remember the rules. I don't think I broke any rules on this server and never tended too.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My days of being a shitter are gone. I don't think I actually broke a rule here but if I did please inform me because I would be interested to know and if I did break a rule I am terribly sorry to everyone in this community and promise to not make the same mistake again. Recently in late twenty nineteen, I successfully appealed a ban on paradise station and haven't broken a rule since. Thank you for reading and have a good day or night.

terra

Terra
Host
Hello, thanks for your appeal. Unfortunately due to your former history for ban evasion on other servers I can't accept your appeal without a vouch from one of the following: /tg/station, /vg/station, Goonstation, CM-SS13, Yogstation, Paradise Station or Baystation.

Thread will remain unlocked for 48 hours in case you have additional information to present.

Please make a new ban appeal thread if you get a vouch after this one is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.