[Apple] BowStache ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BowStache

Byond account and character name: RainbowStache/Ben Kirb
Banning admin: Apple?
Ban type (What are you banned from?): All head roles :cool:
Ban reason and length: Consistent Escalation to murder. Negligence of their role to hunt down people with the slightest hint of them being antagonist. Continiously fails to follow space law. This ban applies to Command and Security Roles
This ban (BanID #406) was applied by Apple_107 on 2020-01-21 17:26:37 during round ID 3050.
The ban is for 31 days and expires on 2020-02-21 17:26:37 (server time).

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2020-01-21 17:26:37
Your side of the story: I did not read "space law" and I am a valid hunter. John Fortnite bad
Why you think you should be unbanned:
I should of never touched security roles, never again. If people need help from break ins or murders, they gotta learn to be robust 🗿 so anyways, 32 day job ban or what ever for being a complete shit sec is abit over kill, 5-10 days would be more appropriate for things like this

TheFakeElon

Security
Game Master
Not the banning admin but FYI, Not knowing the rules is a very poor excuse for breaking them, you should have fully read our server rules before playing here, especially if you're playing security/head roles.

terra

Terra
Host
Cringe thread name, please remain civil. We were with you, so we expect the same in return.

terra

Terra
Host
Didn't give any reason other than "I shouldn't have touched sec roles", I'm going to decline this.
Appeal resolved, locking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.